Lemon Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 cup lemon juice from about 4 lemons
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- WHISK lemon juice, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds and salt in small bowl until blended.
- ADD oil slowly in a steady stream, whisking until smooth. Store in refrigerator.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by kt072800 Recipe was yummy and fast to make I liked this recipe. It was a great alternative to store bought dressings. My family liked it also. March 24, 2013
1-1 of 1