Bake Shop Cranberry Banana Muffins
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 16 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 2 (7.6 oz.) packages Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries coarsely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/4 cup butter melted and cooled
- HEAT oven to 450°F (425°F for dark pan). Line 16 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottom of muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Combine topping ingredients in small bowl; mix well with fork. Set aside.
- COMBINE muffin mix and cranberries in medium bowl; mix well. Add milk, egg and 1/4 cup butter; stir just until moistened. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- SPRINKLE topping evenly over muffins. Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.