Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 (6 oz.) container Bocconcini (small fresh mozzarella balls) drained
- 1 paper thin slice proscuitto ham finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives drained
- 1 tablespoon capers drained
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- PLACE grape tomatoes, bocconcini, proscuitto, olives and capers in large bowl.
- WHISK together white wine vinegar, mustard, black pepper and sugar in small bowl. Slowly add olive oil in a steady stream, whisking while pouring. Whisk until dressing is well blended. Whisk in chives and oregano. Pour dressing over salad. Gently toss to combine.
- REFRIGERATE, covered, several hours or overnight to allow flavors to develop, stirring occasionally. Season with additional black pepper if desired.
- TRANSFER tomato mixture to a serving bowl using a slotted spoon. Garnish with fresh oregano sprigs, if desired. Serve.
- Using a mixture of red and yellow grape tomatoes adds variety and interest.