Almond Toffee Cookie Bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup toffee baking bits
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Combine flour and powdered sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 20 minutes.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla in medium bowl. Stir in baking bits and almonds. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered at room temperature.