Blueberry Orange Streusel Muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Blueberry Wheat Flavored Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE pancake mix in medium bowl. Beat egg in small bowl. Blend in sour cream and orange marmalade. Add egg mixture to pancake mix, stirring just until moistened. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- MELT butter in small bowl. Using a fork, cut in sugar and flour until evenly moistened and crumbs form. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon on top of each muffin.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Run a knife around edge of each muffin before removing from pan.