Blueberry Bran Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.8 oz.) package Pillsbury® Blueberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup bran flakes cereal
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE quick bread mix, brown sugar and orange peel in medium bowl. Whisk together milk, oil and eggs in small bowl. Add to quick bread mixture. Stir until moistened. Stir in bran flakes. Rinse and drain blueberries. Gently stir into batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by a1brainiac123 Yes, they're delicious I wanted to try these to make for a family get together. Everyone said they were delicious. April 7, 2013
1-2 of 2